guess wan to see the room before booking

Lisbeth47
Level 1
Fort Lauderdale, FL

guess wan to see the room before booking

a guess want to see the room before is rent, how is that work i never had anything like that before

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Lisbeth47  It doesn't work, because you're technically not allowed to transmit details such as home address and phone number over Airbnb without a confirmed booking. I'd also strongly discourage it for safety reasons:  the con artists and predators out there focus most on unreviewed new hosts like you. 

You should refuse this request, but at the same time you also need to add more photos and descriptive text to your listings. People are taking a big leap of faith by booking an unreviewed property, and it would be more encouraging to get a thorough picture of all the areas a guest would have access to. I can't even begin to understand why you advertised a "shared room" but used only random pictures of the outside of the house and none of the actual room. 

If you want to hear from any guests who aren't totally weird and creepy, make sure your listings aren't weird and creepy themselves. Please take down pictures that are out of focus and replace them with ones that clearly show all the facilities you're offering to guests. Write a good paragraph or two for each listing, show professionalism that transcends the listings' lack of experience.