hosting property regulations

Answered!

hosting property regulations

Hi all

I was planning to host MY GROUND  floor of my house  in airbnb  near  nedumbassery airport. I am new to this. i have few questions 

1) any license  req ?  if so from where

2) if hosting  foreigners -- any other formalities 

3)do we need to maintain any records  of visitors

Please advise

Thanks 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jimy8 , Hope you are doing well! It is so great to see that you are keen on becoming a Host. How are you progressing with gathering information related to Hosting in India?

I wanted to share a general article that outlines Responsible hosting in India(Click here to view the article).

In the above article, you will be able to find some more information related to all three questions you have asked i.e. Licences, Foreign guests and maintaining guest records. It also has additional information related to taxes, safety and regulations. 

I hope it helps! Keep us posted if you have already got some information since you posted and have started to set up your listing.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jimy8 , Hope you are doing well! It is so great to see that you are keen on becoming a Host. How are you progressing with gathering information related to Hosting in India?

I wanted to share a general article that outlines Responsible hosting in India(Click here to view the article).

In the above article, you will be able to find some more information related to all three questions you have asked i.e. Licences, Foreign guests and maintaining guest records. It also has additional information related to taxes, safety and regulations. 

I hope it helps! Keep us posted if you have already got some information since you posted and have started to set up your listing.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines