how long does CITQ registration number take to process? montreal

Answered!
Diana2334
Level 1
Montreal, Canada

how long does CITQ registration number take to process? montreal

i sumitted my application of primary residence to the CITQ on may 19, 2023, and since then have tried to call and email for and update, but no one evr answers the phone or emails. Does anyone know how long it will take to recieve a registration number after the application date??

1 Best Answer

Hi @Bhumika 

I checked with an Airbnb staffer who is in Quebec who stated,

"I heard it was pretty quick but I think the website says 45 days"

Also, a fellow Community Leader in Quebec responded with,

"Used to be 1 month, but they have a lot of requests for principal residences…so it might take slightly longer…"

I actually called today and could not get through their phone system maze to get a response.  

David

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Diana2334 ,

Did you get further information on this one?

I am reaching out to a few Hosts from Canada if they have any idea on this matter: @Deann216 @M199 @Dave-and-Deb0 .

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Bhumika 

I checked with an Airbnb staffer who is in Quebec who stated,

"I heard it was pretty quick but I think the website says 45 days"

Also, a fellow Community Leader in Quebec responded with,

"Used to be 1 month, but they have a lot of requests for principal residences…so it might take slightly longer…"

I actually called today and could not get through their phone system maze to get a response.  

David

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Dave-and-Deb0 ,

Thank you so much for helping with this info! I am sure this will give @Diana2334 an ETA of her registration number.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines