manager property in san Juan Puerto Rico

Answered!

manager property in san Juan Puerto Rico

I am looking information , I am in the process to buy an apartment in San Juan Puerto Rico , and i need to find a manager for this property , for cleaning, booking... I would like to know the rates, percentage... , and how its works. please any info, thanks 

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi, I hope you’re well ‌😊
You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's the link where you can join: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

Local Hosts might know some first-hand trustworthy companies or people to help you with all that!

I hope this helps,
Sophia

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi, I hope you’re well ‌😊
You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's the link where you can join: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

Local Hosts might know some first-hand trustworthy companies or people to help you with all that!

I hope this helps,
Sophia

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Johanna, I have experience in Co-Hosting properties and have my own personal team of cleaners and handyman. I would be more than happy to assist you with any questions you may have. 

Hola ! Tengo una proiedad en Monte grande Cabo Rojo y me gustaria tener un C host en una proiedad que tengo lista para empezar a monetizarla.  

Me gustaria Que hablemos al respecto si estas interesada. 

Hello, my name is Joseph and along with my partner, I run a Corporate Housing Company based in Puerto Rico that aims to own and manage Air BnB properties for work and for normal vacational purposes. We would be glad to help you, feel free to contact us at** or to our phone number at **.

Let us know the details and we'll help you find a solution for you start earning that passive income!

**[Advertisement and phone number removed in line with theCommunity Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.