markedly decrease in reservations

Bea74
Level 2
Buena Vista, CO

markedly decrease in reservations

I'm wondering if it's just our property or are reservations way down for November and December?  

6 Replies 6
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Bea74 

Have a look at the other threads on this forum. There are many about the same topic.

How do I go to threads on this same topic about low number of reservations?

Hello @Bea74 

Just above and to the right of the Community Center logo, there is a "search the community" box and by entering key words you'll find other threads concerning the drop in reservations that many are experiencing since the new interface for example:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Grow-your-business/Less-Bookings-with-new-format/m-p/1664612#M42...

Joëlle

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Bea74 

Your calendar is not looking good even for next year, I see you have a booking in March.

You will see many post both on here and in FB groups,

Im starting to think the trend is moving away from renting rooms and home share,

Is this the end of an Era? 

From May through October, we have plenty of reservations, but all of a sudden we aren't getting any.  Do you have any insight?

Bea

After reading others in this thread, it looks like a software update that Airbnb did in the summer changed a lot of the way lodging is searched for; hence the drop in the number of reservations for me and many others.  I am going to switch to Travenest that advertises STRs on several platforms.