Anaheim, CA

no booking for 4 months

we need booking whats wrong 

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Latifa10  Your place looks beautiful. 

I couldn't say why you aren't getting any bookings, but a few things jumped out at me.

Many of your photos are quite dark, there are several duplicate and redundant photos.

You haven't really described the place at all, and the description wording you do have is ungrammatical with misspellings, there are no spaces between sentences and sentences need to start with capital letters. I think English isn't your first language, so ask someone who is a good writer and fluent in English to help you with that.

And when 2 out of your 9 reviews say you cancelled the reservation 8 days and one day before check-in, even though those happened years ago, that can make guests reluctant to book with you, lest the same thing happen to them.

@Latifa10  There are a few things I don't understand about your listing. Why on earth is there a limo parked there, and featured in the photos? Why is your pet fee $500 when you allow bookings as short as 1 night? How do you differentiate between a "small" and "large" dog when charging $1000 for the latter? 

Your home has a location and desirable amenities that should be in some demand, but the listing doesn't come across quite as professional as one would expect at that price. It could really benefit from a thoughtful edit.

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Latifa10 

You have a beautiful listing! 

Apart from what other members of this community have already said, I notice that you are rated 4.50*.
It is too low a rating for an upscale accommodation.
If it was a cheap accommodation maybe it would not have an influence ...
It is just speculation if the low rating is one of the causes of booking shortage, I can not say it for sure.

If you lowered the price for a while, maybe it would boost the bookings.