old listing but under new management...how best to increase visibility...Thank you.

Peter4167
Level 2
Lewes, DE

old listing but under new management...how best to increase visibility...Thank you.

Hi there,

We've been a listing for 10 years or so, and have recently changed management; we're interested in recovering interest in our home.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Sincerely,

Peter

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Peter4167, welcome to our community.

In our community, there's a fantastic board titled Ask About Your Listing, where both new and experienced Hosts come together to share tips on enhancing their listings through 👉Critique My Listing threads.This could be a good starting point to get suggestions on how to increase visibility.

Here is also an Airbnb webpage that offers great insights about marketing and promotion.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

thank you, Paula.

I very much appreciate your thoughts and help.

Things have picked up a bit,  lately, now that we've lowered the price.

We'll look at what you suggest and see how it goes in these next couple of weeks; we've been considering using Evolve to help us further. Let's see.

Thank you.

Best,

Peter

p.s. If anything in our listing needs attention, please let us know...and feel free to share to get thoughts from others. Thank you. p