permanently delisted listing by error

Tim42
Level 3
SF, CA

permanently delisted listing by error

I have two listings and I was working on my main listing (over 200 reviews) and I mistakenly pressed permanently delete listing. This is what happens when you do work without reading glasses. 😁

Anyway, my profile shows 271 reviews but only 30 reviews for my sub-listing. This also caused me to sink below the super host status by .8.

I called customer service but was told nothing could be done. Anyone have success resurrecting a mistaken permanently deleted listing?

Sometimes getting older with eyes failing is a curse! 😀 

5 Replies 5
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Tim42 

You can not delete a listing.

You can pemanently deactivate a listing. When doing so,you also have to select the reason for deactivation. But the reviews will remain on your profile (now it shows 274 reviews) and you are still a Superhost. So i suggest to create the listing new again and continue hosting (with reading glasses available when performing critical actions).

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/476/snooze-unlist-or-deactivate-your-listing

I removed my listing permanently mistakenly and now my reviews are gone as well. Do u know how can i recover that?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Give Airbnb a call @Asif62 

Tim42
Level 3
SF, CA

Everything turned out absolutely wonderful. A big thank you to Airbnb resolution center and in particular Latoya for her understanding, resourcefulness, and professionalism. I have been hosting exclusively with Airbnb for the past 10 years and although no platform is perfect, I remain very happy with Airbnb.

I do miss the Airbnb Opens.  

I also deleted my listing mistakenly and now everything is gone . My reviews as well. Can u please help me recover my reviews?