super Host does not receive U$ 100 anymore?

Ricardo1363
Level 2
Salvador, Brazil

7 Replies 7
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Ricardo1363 Really? When did this change?

I got one a few weeks back when they did the last SH announcement @Mike-And-Jane0 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ricardo1363 ! Are you facing any issue with the coupon? Seems like there is some confusion! Would you be able to share more context in the situation so that we can help you better?

If a Host maintains a Superhost status for 4 consecutive quarters (i.e. for a whole year), then they're eligible for a $100 USD Airbnb coupon. This reward is still available. You may also want to check this link to know more about Superhost rewards.

Hope it helps! 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Bhumika, I am confusion. I am super host since january but i did not receive the coupon. Would you mind explaining me:? thank you.

@Ricardo1363 You need to be a Superhost for 12 months and then you will get a coupon. So if you were made a Superhost in Jan 2024 then as long as you keep the status you will get the coupon n Jan 2025.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ricardo1363 ! Just to double check, did you freshly receive your Superhost status since Jan 2024? 

Mike has correctly mentioned the criteria for the rewards coupon with an amazing example as mentioned above. Hope it helps!

Thank you so much @Mike-And-Jane0 for helping us here with such a clear explanation. 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Yes I've had one for nine years including recently . You can find it as a credit under payments @Ricardo1363