support shifting me around

Robin1080
Level 2
Vero Beach, FL

support shifting me around

guest skipped out on cleaning fee and stole a former and returning guest's earpods.  I keep getting my case closed because they say they are referring me to someone else.  But then they direct me to start a new case but I can't because they didnt close their case.  Its been about 2 weeks.

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

How was the guest able to 'skip out on the cleaning fee' when it's added to your listing price @Robin1080 

And how were the previous guests EarPods left at the property when you carried out the changeover ?

if you're making a claim through the Resolution Centre you initiate a claim with the guest directly and if they refuse or don't respond Airbnb should get involved to help settle the claim. 

Hi i did exactly that...wrote to guest through airbnb.  Then directly through his phone.   Only way to get cleaning $ to my manager on out island in Caribbean is by the guest paying directly (no p pay or zelle there yet).  If not, she has to wait until I come.  There is explanation on the listing as well as my direct message to guest prior to accepting.  There was clear statement from the guest that he agreed AND understood. The earpods were hidden well in a private closet.  I agree. I wish she took them home with her.  I agree with you that airbnb should help since i initiated the claim.  Problem is i was shifted from a person to Will to Nestor to Jameel to Nestor and then to will again...yesterday Will said he was working on it!  The guest is returning soon after 3 months. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Robin1080 ,

Sorry to hear that you have facing issues in getting the necessary support. I have nudged the related team if they can provide you with any updates. Hope you hear from them soon!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thanks for your help!! I hope it helps!!