vat invoice

Guste15
Level 1
Kaunas, Lithuania

vat invoice

I am new as a host. I would like to ask about invoices. Then a guest asks me to issue invoice for their stay- how to do it? does guest pay to air b and b- and air b and b pays to me? I want to go with rent business via my firm (not private) -  I put my data and vat number to payouts. I go to 'reservations' - download vat invoices- but it is not all on this paper (only vat  amount is separately extracted- not visible all order amount) . It is my first month in hosting.  I had two reservations until now, and one cancellation because of my initiative (got fine for cancellation)

usually vat invoices for clients are issued in normal layot- with all needed information.. -all amount- dates, names etc..

I as a firm- need documents for receiving money and want to pay taxes as well

now. I don't find a place in www, where to issue such a document for my clients and where to extract for my accountancy. 

Thank you Guste 

1 Reply 1
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Guste15 Any guest requests for VAT invoices should be addressed to Airbnb (by the guest) as there is both your VAT and Airbnbs VAT to include in the invoice.

When you simulate a guest booking your account does it show VAT being charged on your prices as well as the Airbnb service fee? If not then the account is not set up properly.