Accomm in Mel Vic required

Answered!
Kim464
Level 1
Melbourne, Australia

Accomm in Mel Vic required

ACCOMMODATION REQUIRED - Up to 6 mths Accomm (and longer) required in Melb Vic 20 mins approx from Tullamarine Airport

I am a mature aged professional girl with her two gorgeous indoor clean toilet trained cats looking for a 1 or 2 Bedroom Secure granny flat / studio – furnished and self contained for 6 months or longer ( or until I can find more permanent accommodation).

I am relocating to Melbourne for new job from Regional NSW to work at Tullamarine Airport.  I work in the Airline Industry and require by approx 23 March 2018.

I would prefer to travel to work no more than say 20 minutes each way to airport.  I would love to be near the water or on acreage e.g. Sunbury area.

If you have any such accommodation available I would so appreciate you contacting me.

I am currently paying $230 per week all-inclusive of utilities and understand the rate would be higher in the city. References are available upon request.

Thank you so much.

Kind Regards      Kim

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

1 Best Answer

@Kim464 have you searched on the main AirBnB site for any listings that fit your requirements yet?

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1

@Kim464 have you searched on the main AirBnB site for any listings that fit your requirements yet?