Any new bookings since 2022 summer release ?

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

Any new bookings since 2022 summer release ?

After Airbnb's summer release on May 5. my all bookings stopped.

I got just 1 new booking since

I have 3  listings

It's the top season here.

How about you?

63 Replies 63
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

Ricardo85
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Branka-and-Silvia0 

Same here -> ZERO bookings, or even inquiries...

Take a look at this: https://amp.france24.com/en/live-news/20220511-new-airbnb-feature-aims-to-redistribute-tourists-from...

Might explain...

Ricardo

Se você achou esta resposta útil não deixe de dar um "Like".

Meu Perfil.

Coloque "@Ricardo". Assim eu recebo uma notificação.

Us too we have had NO bookings since the summer change roll out!! 

I am new on airbnb from Feb,2022.Booking was good untill Airbnb's summer release on May 5. my all bookings stopped too.Still not see any better.

Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Branka-and-Silvia0   I had two bookings after the release… just for the last few days we had available before the end of September.  However, it seems we are in the Countryside listings…along with a load of flats in the nearby city?  Seems bizarre to me?  October (apart from one reservation) is still available and also all of November.

@Kate867  I am happy to hear that at least someone has got some new bookings

We are not in any categories even though we have :

amazing views

amazing pool

beach

and

countryside

not in any categories  

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Branka-and-Silvia0  Hope you’re doing well!

My bookings seem be to be coming in as usual for now, I haven’t seen a stop or slow down.

I’ve gone through all my listings and updated the amenities and checked everything else is in order and then just crossed my fingers.

I haven’t bothered to check to see if any of my city centre apartments are coming up in searches for eco-friendly treehouses, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they were 😆

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Branka-and-Silvia0  We've gotten 2 bookings, both IB, but our views are slightly down.  I assume because we're a basic city apartment that we didn't get erased or elevated.  But, you are about the same as us, so its surprising that your views/bookings have taken a hit.

But, who knows what is going on, since obviously this new categories roll out is a disaster for hosts.

ETA it might have to do with the fact that in our area there are not going to be many 'categories' ....almost everything in the NYC area is an apartment in a house or an apartment building.  There are no castles or tree houses or farms that can crowd out the more mundane offerings.  It's just a matter of price and whether a place is luxurious or more basic.

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

Tnx @Paul1255  for reminding me to update my amenities etc, it could help, I'll do it tomorrow. I got a second booking today.

Yeah, @Mark116 ,ordinary city apartment... but, if we upload a few closeup photos of our flower pots and toilet we may end up in some amazing pool or farm stay category as well 🙂

@Branka-and-Silvia0  it could well help, mysteriously lots of amenities I had previously ticked were unticked- but not things that would make a difference to a booking I don’t think- but who knows.

Zagreb city centre apartment with spa pool and beach view sounds pretty enticing to me 😆

Kirsten266
Level 10
Heemskerk, Netherlands

I got a new booking but my listing is almost fully booked for the common days. 

I see the listing is still viewed almost as well as a couple of weeks ago. 

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Maybe everyone is booking to stay in this giant Airbnb Potato @Branka-and-Silvia0  so there are no guests left for anyone else…

A32F33D4-735F-49C8-94C5-24BD295E33AA.jpeg

@Paul1255   lol 😄 I love the smell of manure in the morning, it smells like OMG holiday 😄 😄