As a host, I still haven't received payment for a reservation.

VillaSana0
Level 2
Fethiye, Turkey

As a host, I still haven't received payment for a reservation.

I have been renting my house through Airbnb for 2 years, so far I have had about 15 guests and the notification that all of them have been paid is sent via e-mail the day after the check-in day and deposited in my account within a maximum of 2 days on weekdays.

but I'm having a problem with a reservation. On September 1, guests entered the house. On September 2, airbnb sent me an e-mail saying that the payment was made and it would come to my bank in a few days. So far everything is normal. I waited 3 days and my payment did not come. I started to feel something strange. because on September 2, the payment of another reservation was deposited into my account without any problems.
On September 5th, another guest made check-in to my another home with the same airbnb profile and the same bank details that I rented. I'm still waiting for the other payment to be deposited in my bank. On September 7, the fee of the guest who entered on September 5 was deposited into my account without any problems, but the amount of the guest who check-in on September 1 still did not arrive in my account.

When I asked for support from the help department, I was told that the payment had been made, but when I spoke to my bank, it was stated that no such payment was made, there was no pending payment and there was no such money transfer request. I think that the money transfer notification was made to me on September 2, but it was not processed or a payment order was given by payooner, but for some reason the payment was returned and it was not followed up. it is now 14th september and it has been 11 days since the day when my money should have been deposited in my account normally. Airbnb support team is very reluctant about this. Frankly, nothing can be lost right physically. And that money is sure to be somewhere. A little inspection can track the money's position and solve my problem, but airbnb isn't too keen on solving it.

If you are not going to support us, why are you in that position? Even though I have said dozens of times that I want an update on the situation, you still do not help us even though I have received the money. You know very well to ask for it when something important to you or when you need to get money. Please solve this problem now and help us.

3 Replies 3
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @VillaSana0 ! I'm so sorry to hear about this. Have you received the payment or an update about it in the meantime?

Let us know if you need more help. 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

VillaSana0
Level 2
Fethiye, Turkey

No, It is not stolen yet. I am waiting for a solution.  I can't pay my employees' salaries and equipment. I'm stuck.
normally I was supposed to receive my money on average on September 4-5 for this reservation, but today is September 28 and They are saying that it is still being investigating.

I present my account transactions from my own bank as proof to your help team. I received the payments of other reservations before and after this reservation to my same bank account without any problems.

but the payment of the relevant reservation still has not reached me.

They expect me to make a mistake made by Payoneer or Airbnb accounting department, even though I am the smallest collaborator in this trade, to do all the responsibility and financial management.

I pay the penalty for a mistake made by Payoneer or Airbnb. But you expect me to take full responsibility

I call different Airbnb support teams every day to fix this problem and I explain the problem for minutes and they are saying to me just "you should wait". It's easy to say wait to me, but when I tell the people working in my business I'll give you your money next month, they stop doing my job. or I need to buy the necessary equipment with credit and how do I pay for them. I am not a big business and how can I afford all my expenses? Every person I talk to says they understand my problem, but no solution is produced.

PLEASE HELP ME 

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@VillaSana0 I've sent this over to the team now, they'll be in touch with you soon. If I get an update in the meantime, I'll let you know. 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen