Boutique Hotel category

Zenguest0
Level 2
Bali, Indonesia

Boutique Hotel category

I have a villa management client who also owns one of Bai's most admired boutique hotels. He's been so happy with the performance of his villas on airbnb that he has asked my advice about listing this hotel on Airbnb also.

It's a new category in Airbnb, not understood at all by the hotel sector, and one with huge opportunity in Bali - I'm wondering if anyone has dealt with this category and has any advice about the process?

I'm also wondering if there is an Airbnb business development department that could help advise me as I proceed with discussions as this is a high value property (room rental revenue US$400,000 per month) and with much more potential.

Any advice appreciated as I proceed into this area!

1 Reply 1
Jason970
Level 2
New Zealand

Zen, I would love to know what you have found out. I need advice on what I should do. I want to list our Cottage with them during the winter months.. On the Airbnb listing app, I have some choices of what type of property I have. Our property is a stand-alone, three-bedroom Cottage, with catering and housekeeping options available. It is part of River Birches Lodge here in New Zealand, which is classified as Qualmark "Luxury Lodge." Any advantages in listing as "Boutique Hotel" over "House." If one goes with "House," what subcategory is best "Villa" or "Cottage." Anyone with experience with this let me know.