Burnt Pans

Shelley130
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Burnt Pans

I've spent most of my morning trying to get rid of the fried burnt food smell from the flat, i thought they'd been smoking, and scrubbing pans unsuccessfully as they're ruined.  I'm wondering whether I should ask for reimbursement of the pans as I can't leave them in the flat.  I'm feeling aggrieved at the moment so wonder if I'm just being mean.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

@Shelley130    I suggest you first write to the guests on your message board asking them about the pans so you have it on record.   To put in a claim to replace the ruined pans:  here's how to:  https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/264/what-do-i-do-if-my-guest-breaks-something-in-my-place

NOTE:  there is a time limit, needs to be done asap, you will need photos, receipts, amount for replacement and other documentation.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Shelley130,

Welcome to the Community Center!

I'm so sorry to hear about the pans as I can (sort of) relate to something similar that happened to one of my kitchen appliances. I could see that Ange has given you some information on how to pursue this with your guest/Airbnb. It'd be great if you could keep all of us updated here. 

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen