Calendar app for Cleaning Lady

Jill365
Level 2
Ontario, Canada

Calendar app for Cleaning Lady

Hi friends,

Has anyone found an app/website to use in order to keep maintenance staff up to date on your bookings? 

I’d like for our cleaning lady to see an up to date calendar from her device rather than me texting her dates that I need her help. It’s confusing for both her and I, and a waste of my time frankly.  

It would be amazing if it could sync with Airbnb’s calendar but I don’t mind manually inserting bookings to keep her informed. 

Thanks! 

2 Replies 2
Katrina79
Level 10
Saskatchewan, Canada

@Jill365 I know the struggle is real! I was juggling 6 listings and both myself and cleaner were spending too much time just keeping organized. I thought about syncing my calendar to google, but after research found it provides too much info available in a google search. I didn’t want to be breaking any privacy laws. I tried syncing my iCal but it wasn’t working properly. I found turnoverbnb and both my cleaner and I love it! It’s working 100% for what we need which is basically just to share our booking calendar. It updates every hour and notifies her of any reservation changes.  It was well worth the money. 

Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Jill365 you can export an ical link and she can import it into her own calendar. It will automatically update. You do not have to buy anything.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/99/how-do-i-sync-my-airbnb-calendar-with-another-calendar