Didn't receive verification code

David6292
Level 1
Värmlands län, Sweden

Didn't receive verification code

Hi everyone!

I am having trouble verifying my phone number. I typed my phone number in for registration but never received a message from airbnb. 

I tried again but it just says that I have tried too many times.

Have anyone else had this problem?

22 Replies 22
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Screenshot_2019-12-03 500 Internal Server Error - Airbnb.png

Screenshot_2019-12-03 Holiday Rentals, Homes, Experiences Places - Airbnb(1).png

Screenshot_2019-12-03 Holiday Rentals, Homes, Experiences Places - Airbnb(2).png

Screenshot_2019-12-03 Holiday Rentals, Homes, Experiences Places - Airbnb(5).png

Screenshot_2019-12-03 Holiday Rentals, Homes, Experiences Places - Airbnb.png

Screenshot_2019-12-03 Messages.png

@Fraser22 @Laura_C @David6292 @Ute42 @Helen350 @Lynne57 @Wenchu1 and others, these are some screenshots I've managed to obtain.

I won't put up the ones where Guests have sent messages or enquiries however when I try click on any of the messages to read them it keeps telling me to verify myself with a selfie / photo tkane through a Camera App to proceed with my reservation.

I've never ever encountered this before.

Nor have I been advised of any pending changes that I'm aware.

I'm also unable to access my Dashboard to write Reviews!!

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

And this one has the POP UP at the top of the page that keeps surfacing about Verification - "Account access is limited until you complete verification"

As my account has been verified and been accepted as having been verified including with valid Bank account details, address etc it raises questions why this is happening without proper consultation and notification.

Thanks in advance for answers

Screenshot_2019-12-03 Holiday Rentals, Homes, Experiences Places - Airbnb(8).png

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

https://www.airbnb.co.nz/hosting/reservations/upcoming

The OOOPS 500 Error comes up on this page @Fraser22 @Laura_C 

Hope this helps to get this matter resolved positively

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Helen427,

I hope you are having a good week. 

Just wanted to check on this, I know it was a few weeks ago, but wanted to make sure this is all resolved? 

Looking forward to catching up. 🙂

Thank you. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi @Lizzie  I hope you are having a great week to, fingers crossed it appears to be resolved finally - may pay for @Laura_C to go through my ABB C/s msg thread to see where we can all learn from should the issues arise again 🙂

thanks again!

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@Ute42 Does this thread help you? Can @Fraser22 help your situation?

I am having trouble verifying my phone number too. I typed my phone number in for registration for thousand time  but never received a message from airbnb. 

I'm having this issues too and can't locate any straightforward way to contact Airbnb to have it problem solved.

JH