How do I edit that i'm no longer a pet owner?

Answered!

How do I edit that i'm no longer a pet owner?

Sadly my cat has died so I'd like to change the detail in my listing about being a cat owner/cats present in the house. When I go to edit that section in the listing there is no drop down menu (or whatever?) to change this. Many thanks in advance if someone can tell me how to fix this.

Lucienne

1 Best Answer
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Lucienne2,

Go to your listing and click on the "Manage listing" button for it and then on the "Edit" button for the "Amenities" section. Then scroll down and click on the "Edit" button for the "Logistics" section.

You should now see a "Pets live on this property" box which should be already checked if you used to have a pet. Uncheck it and click on "Save".

Steve.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Lucienne2,

Go to your listing and click on the "Manage listing" button for it and then on the "Edit" button for the "Amenities" section. Then scroll down and click on the "Edit" button for the "Logistics" section.

You should now see a "Pets live on this property" box which should be already checked if you used to have a pet. Uncheck it and click on "Save".

Steve.

Thank you very much Steve!

Lucienne

Anne-Maree1
Level 2
Leigh Creek, Australia

I don't have this option and desperately want to remove 'pets living in the house'!

Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 6.00.58 pm.png