How do I let Guests know they can bring their Musical Instruments?

Answered!
Curtis74
Level 2
Chula Vista, CA

How do I let Guests know they can bring their Musical Instruments?

I'm a Musician so I'm totally cool if my guests bring any (Yes,  I mean any) musical instrument to play during their stay.  They could be someone who just likes to noodle or a Professional Musician playing locally for a few a weeks.  I've included "Musical Instruments welcome!" in my description but I don't see a way for travelers to make that part of their criteria.

1 Best Answer
Kat84
Level 10
San Pedro, Philippines

I would:

1) include this info in title. 5 letters for "music" are enough

2) update host info. Hi, I am musician and...

3) update house rules with allowing guests to bring instruments

4) create and earn 😂 on Airbnb experiences. Activities do better work in experience and stay is just secondary.

5) go to musicians forums and share the link to your Airbnb place

Good luck and happy music together 🎶

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Rowena29
Level 10
Australia

No @Curtis74 .

Musical instrument is not a filter that is currenlty available for guests to select when searching for somewhere to stay.

I have to be honest, I dont' think it's likely that it WILL become a filter, perhaps I"m wrong, but I don't imagine there is a huge market for guests searching for places to play music.

Perhaps you could somehow incorporate this into your listing title? So that it is immediately noticeable?

Regards

I know quite a few business travelers that would love to bring their instruments (guitar, trumpet, sax) on a business trip if they knew they would be allowed to play it where they're staying.  That's my who I'm aiming for

Kat84
Level 10
San Pedro, Philippines

I would:

1) include this info in title. 5 letters for "music" are enough

2) update host info. Hi, I am musician and...

3) update house rules with allowing guests to bring instruments

4) create and earn 😂 on Airbnb experiences. Activities do better work in experience and stay is just secondary.

5) go to musicians forums and share the link to your Airbnb place

Good luck and happy music together 🎶

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Curtis74 

I think I've seen "soundproofed" somewhere in amenities

We hosted musicians a few times (Music academy is close by) and all of them asked if it would be ok if they practice at home. We allowed it because we installed soundproof insulation on the wall

quite interesting, and here is where I can download the sound props absolutely free as well as can make ringtones: https://dzwoneknatelefon.pl/