How the cleaning fee works.? Is this fee paid separately by the guest?

Luisa154
Level 2
Ottawa, Canada

How the cleaning fee works.? Is this fee paid separately by the guest?

When I receive the payment for hosting, I had assumed that the cleaning fee was included since none of my gest has ever paid such a fee separtely. I would likean answer to his question. If the the guest hat to pay the money to the host, that information should be given.

3 Replies 3
Cormac0
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Luisa154

No Luisa its added to the guest invoice by Airbnb

Regards

Cormac

The Explorer's Club Krakow III

Lois-and-Darryl0
Level 10
Rochester, WA

@Luisa154:  This is a fee that you must set up in your listing, Luisa.  I hope I'm understanding you correctly.  This isn't automatic.  You choose how much you want to charge for cleaning, or whether you charge at all, and it is part of the total charge to the Guests that they pay, and is included in the payment that you receive from Airbnb on Day 2 of the visit.

Luisa154
Level 2
Ottawa, Canada

Thank you Lois and Darryl

I posted the clening fee in my listing. Its 15 dollars but I never got any payment from the guests.  I understand that it's included in the payment I received from Airbnb; am I  understanding correctly?

If your guest is  using the room for a week, how many times you give  clean towels? Do you change the bedding during that week? How does it work.? I am very new at this.

Thanks again.