I’m looking for cleaning services in Waikiki.

Alejandro323
Level 1
Alhambra, CA

I’m looking for cleaning services in Waikiki.

I currently live in Los Angels and have a condo that is in Waikiki. Currently a property manager runs it but I want to try to AirBNB my place. I need to find a cleaning services company that is realiable at a reasonable price. If possible a handy man would be great as well. Any insight from anyone would be great. 

7 Replies 7
Henry66
Level 2
Hawaii, United States

Aloha, I have an Airbnb in Waikiki and to my own cleaning, I have perfect Readings for communication will you be liable and also do handyman work let me know if you’re interested

Henry66
Level 2
Hawaii, United States

@Henry66 wrote:

Aloha, I have an Airbnb in Waikiki and to my own cleaning, I have perfect Ratings / reviews for communication also very liable and also do handyman work let me know if you’re interested Aloha

Aloha, I am host myself and Ana and I can help u to check/in and clean ur condo . We charge $80 and 10% to manage, no hidden charges or mentinance surprises.

i have extensive experience sales and marketing Hotels & Travel industry. I will work as ur co-host

and direct deposits to ur bank account

please feel free to call  if u need any further info.

my cell phone # 808-9240444.

Mahalo

Lisa1585
Level 1
New York, United States

Hello!

I am a long time airbnb host living in Honolulu for the winter season.

Would like to help you cohost. Please respond and let’s exchange contact details if you still need help!

Mahalo

Lisa **

SR Sparkle professional Cleaners,We use Non-Toxic cleaning service.
your satisfaction is our goal. We listen to the needs of our clients and customize our services to ensure their needs are met.
Whether you are looking for a regular scheduled cleaning service or just a one-time clean.
We proudly service Condos, Offices, AirBNB,APARTMENTS:contact us at srsparkle85@gmail.com

Our services are Best in Hawaii.

Mahalo

SR

Top notch cleaning just opened in honolulu best rates on island

IMG_1383.jpg