Im In SHOCK. Odie (Odessa) just TOTALLY Refunded a 38 day rental of $1471 after 14 days.

Candysue0
Level 3
Setauket- East Setauket, NY

Im In SHOCK. Odie (Odessa) just TOTALLY Refunded a 38 day rental of $1471 after 14 days.

HELP me!! Odessa from Airbnb support has made very bad SNAP decision. She refunded a long term rental with a strict cancellation policy without even checking the emails between the guest and I, or speaking with me.  a New Jersey male student at SUNY SB/guest CONFIRMED by cell phone text messages that he was arriving late for his long term 38 night stay at my home because his grandmother was in a ny hospital.  I asked him for his 4 diget code. I programmed his code and sent him text. I then made a 51 second video of my using his code at my front door, videoing light switches, bathroom and stairs to his room. and sent it... He REPLIED " THANK YOU" Sorry for being Tardy.. didnt not expect this emergency."  he is mia until 2:09 am Sept 7th. demanding a refund. I reply at 4:46 am.. Resend code. Tell him he is welcome to stay. .. He HASNT CANCELLED a 38 day reservation yet.....

2B cont.....

1 Reply 1
Candysue0
Level 3
Setauket- East Setauket, NY

Both ** Air BNB Case Mgrs, Agree that I have followed appropriate rules. Odessa has ROYALLY Made a HUGE MISTAKE

**[Name hidden due to privacy concerns - Community Center Guidelines]