Paused payments

Paused payments

Have updated account details numerous times as requested and made two phone calls but last two payouts still showing as paused.

What do I try next to resolve this situation ?

9 Replies 9
Puspita0
Level 1
Ubud, Indonesia

Hii ,

Om Swastiastu

Trust this message find you well,

I'd like to inform you that i got my payouts have been paused since 27 Nov'18.
But i had completed my account details.
Please kindly need your help to resolve this case.

Look forward to hear your kind respond soonest.

Thank You

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome, @Puspita0!

I just want to let you know that you have not reached customer service but the Community Center. It seems like you'll have to get in touch with the Airbnb customer service team to speak about the payout issue you're currently experiencing. You can contact Airbnb here https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/Community-Help-EN/page/1/thr...

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Eva-And-Mike0
Level 1
Scotland, United Kingdom

oooo

Louise7
Level 2
Dornie, United Kingdom

Hello Louise here.

EXACTLY THE SAME. All outmants due to me have been paused. Contacted the customer service number many times--- NO RESULT      Customer service have confirmed all my details, ID photos, bank details/ ETC  are in order. However No payments received, due £2,000.

Only Thing I can possibly think of,, is on my details page  =  I CANNOT FILL IN MY DATE OF BIRTH as the place is padlocked  so I cannot access it.   Is it possible to enter D. Of Birth when it is padlocked?

However my date of Birth is showing on my passport pages Photos.

Do I need to go to a solicitor?   have been dealing with the customer service for 2+ weeks, ZERO HELP

Any advice would be appreciated    Thanks, louise

Hello Louise, 

I was wondering if you could have this issue resolved. It seems like we are experiencing the same thing. Airbnb asked me to confirm account details and verified them emailing me that my payouts would not be paused and I would keep receiving them and according to the transaction history page, I haven't been paid for the reservations I am hosting eversince. It's been almost a week and I don't see the reason behind it. The funny thing is, I am receiving emails that say that the payouts have been released and yet they are not in my bank account or in completed transactions. I was wondering if our situations are same or similar and whether they have fixed it for you yet

I am also experiencing this! I have not been paid for 6 weeks and they say the same thing everyday I call.  'Your case has been escalated and the appropriate team will contact you'

The team has yet to contact me. I am not sure what to do........I am owed a lot of money at this point.

Amanda980
Level 1
Boston, United Kingdom

Im still waiting on a refund from damages and then it’s no where near the amount it should have been . So be careful if anyone recks you’re place Airnb doesn’t pay you what they should 

Luis-Rodrigo2
Level 2
Tulum, Mexico

My Payouts were Paused since September 7th 2022

I talked everyday to airbnb support and offered me to escalate my case, i talked to more than 100 people and no one has been able to help me.

No one has called me back to give a feedback....

So sad..!

Luis Rodrigo Ovalle Cavazos

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Alison390 @Luis-Rodrigo2 @Andrew2468 @A--Nicholas0 @Amanda980 

Have any of you had resolution with this without having to produce Photo ID AND A selfie to confirm it is you?

I to have had 'Paused Payments' in part because I recently changed address so had to update aspects of  my listing and obviously address - the later which was done on the phone with a delightful Customer Services Rep, alas, I was prompted  on my actual listing  (not the CS Rep) to upload Govt ID which is not a requirement to have an ABB account which has triggered my Payments to be Paused which is nuts.

I've been trying to get  my 'Paused Payments' issue resolved with Customer Services and it's been escalated however they appear to lack the basics of Common Laws afforded in different countries, including Privacy Laws and that of forms of ID.

New Zealand does NOT have a National ID card, not everyone has a Passport for whatever reason and in light of the international travel disruptions I'm sure there's many world-wide who have let their Passports lapse, and then there's those who for whatever reason don't have a Drivers Licence with a Photo on it.

I am also already registered with ABB so am stumped why I need to 'Verify who I am" as part of Know Your Customer (KYC) when I didn't ask to verify myself with Government ID.

To add to the mess, they ask for a Selfie still to confirm that the Photo ID is of the person is themselves.

A question, How does this work when it's a couple or family account and uploading of multiple people's ID's?

Add to the mix, Optus in Australia and Twilio Data Breaches it's timely we all had an Open Conversation internationally about the 'collection of Photo ID's and Biometrics'.