Please help

Monika310
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Please help

I caught my guest smoking weed in my  bathroom,its their second day. Money has arrived in my account but I told them I want them out, how can i refund them? Im calling airbnb but no answering yet. Is option for me just refund them by myself ( thru airbnb refund/ send payment) when they getting out ?please advise

2 Replies 2

@Monika310  You can go to the Reservations tab of your Dashboard, select the current booking, and choose "Change or Cancel" from the drop-down menu.  Select Change, and switch the checkout date to today. When they approve the alteration, the value of the unused nights will be deducted from your payout and the dates on your calendar will be open. You and the guest will still be able to review each other; you might get a retaliatory review so you can go ahead and start preparing the Host Response.

It's not necessary to get Airbnb involved; if you have chosen to terminate the booking, the guest is now trespassing, and if they don't accept your alteration they won't get their refund. However, you should keep a paper trail here by communicating the termination (and the reason behind it) in the onsite messaging. If they refuse to leave, don't wait for Airbnb to answer the phone - call the police.

Monika310
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Thank you, i have now changed it and refund them