Reviwes

Marta192
Level 2
Garden Bay, Canada

Reviwes

hi everybody!

One of my guests  wrote a nice  public riview about her stay in my place but she made a mistaked evaluation to airbnb  about some issues that were not accurately reflected in my listing description and airbnb informed it to me. When I contact her to know about those issues . She couldn't belived she made so injusted mistake with my house, .She confused my house with another house in which she also stayed during her visit to Cuba. My guest apologized for her injusted mistake to me  and she has promised to amend what she unjustly wrote to airbnb but  she does not know how to retrieve the evaluation made by her, I belive that is not possible once is alredy made. what can she do in this case ?. If she can not change it,  there is  anything I can do as a host to clarify her mistake? I do not want it to affect my Super host status.

Happy to hear from you!

Thank you

Marta

1 Reply 1
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Marta192 She needs to contact AirBnB. On Twitter is the easiest way - search for AirBnB Help.

Or, your guest will also have contact details provided on the booking confirmation that they received.