Setting a minimum stay for a specific period / dates

Simon-And-Victoria0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Setting a minimum stay for a specific period / dates

Hi Community - I would like to set a minimum stay period for some specific dates in the summer but not sure how to do this. It seems to be a minimum across the year, not for specific dates.

is this possible?

5 Replies 5
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Yes, @Simon-And-Victoria0, you can have a basic minimum stay throughout the year and also specify a date range in which the minimum stay is different.  Go to your availability setting under reservation preferences and add a requirement.  BTW I am working with a laptop computer and I do not know it it is different if you are using a device.

I found that you can go to "Availability" then "Trip Length (edit ) then "Add Another Requirement." Then you just put in your dated and your minimum stay.

Alan222
Level 2
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi Rob and Lina, I run a self catering place, Sea Glint in Pittenweem Scotland. I'd been hunting around trying to find how to do this and your straightforward post completely answered my question. Many thanks and best wishes for 2019,

Alan

When I go to do this, then customize requirements or dates,  there is only the option for two month blocks. I only want one weekend. Anyone help?

@Rob-And-Lina0 wrote:

I found that you can go to "Availability" then "Trip Length (edit ) then "Add Another Requirement." Then you just put in your dated and your minimum stay.

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Helen871 

Go to your account settings and click settings to switch on the professional hosting tools, you can then play with rule sets on the multicalender

https://www.airbnb.ie/help/article/2061/how-do-rulesets-work

p.s the way you tried before has the option for specific dates at the bottom of the list of months, but the multi calendar is way cooler.