Talk to a Human

Talk to a Human

Does anyone have any idea how to actually talk to someone at Air BnB??? I am new to this and it is so much to read- I do a lot better with a conversation.  Someone that knows the system could answer my question in two minutes.  It would take me two days to read through and try to understand it on my own.  Is this what the customer service is going to be like using this site??

Lynn

3 Replies 3
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Lynn115

Welcome to the community! 

I did a quick search in the community centre and could find the how to contact Airbnb guide. I recommend that you have a look at this.

Also, I would like to advise that you have a look at our topic that explains what the Airbnb community center is. I think this might give you some insight about the community and its members.

Good luck and let me know how you get on!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Quincy has already linked you to the post on how to contact Airbnb

More generally, I would say just like when you set up any other business, doing your research will pay dividends.

You will find 99% of your questions answered by either using Airbnb's Help Centre, or the Community Forums - where hosts like myself provide help and advice on a voluntary basis to help out other hosts. Just use the search function for the topic you are interested in.

You can also read up on they useful tutorials and guides on these pages.

I can't imagine it would take you two days to search for the answers for simple questions 🙂

If you can't find an answer  using the search functions, just post on here and someone will normally be along shortly with an answer.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Helen3 🙂 

Have a great weekend! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen