The host accepted my reservation the day after the night i was supposed to use the room : what to do

Hugues32
Level 1
Nantes, France

The host accepted my reservation the day after the night i was supposed to use the room : what to do

Hi everyone, 

I have booked a room for my mother who helped me moving in a Uni residence, but the host only accepted the reservation (meaning he also go paid and I got debited) and answered us the day after. I had booked for the 3rd to the 4th (so I should have been able o get in the 3rd in the evening and to sleep there at night) but he answered  the 4th around 11:30 am. 

The reservation aslo changed, as the check out was initially planned the 4th at 11:00 pm ( see the picture O uploaded, and yes he replied once that time was pased, just before the website would have automatically canceled the reservation, saying that "he didn't have internet yesterday" ) and became "flexible" after that. 

So in the end, I did not receive the service, never could get in, or get in touch with him, and I am still going to pay for the room ...

Unfortunatlly, i cannot report him because this problem isn't in the list of the possible reason given by the drop-down menu when I click on the "report" button. 

How can I get in touch with AirBnb to explain them my problem ? 

Ps: I ought to apologize for my poor english

**[Private conversation removed in line with Community Center Guidelines]

1 Reply 1
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Hugues32  Call AirBnB you have the proof in your messaging system and the reservation. You should be given a full refund. 

AirBnB

France +33 1 84 88 40 00