Translating reviews?

Miltos0
Level 1
Bristol, United Kingdom

Translating reviews?

Hello Airbnb community.
I have been very fortunate to receive some wonderful reviews but they are written in the guests language, which of course I don't have an issue with, but wondered if Airbnb would translate it on the hosts page to the language the host uses? It seems like the most obvious thing to do. Does any one have any thoughts on this subject? Thank you in advance
8 Replies 8
Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

Users can always just click the Translate button at the top of the reviews to see them in their language. Also, many if not most users are using Chrome, and you can simply right-click to translate a page. I think it's great to have reviews in different languages.

Neither in the Mobile Ap nor on the Desktop, do I see a Translate button....?

Nor do I have Chrome...... 😞

Rob

We are in St. Maarten and our co-host is French. We wondered if her guest review would be visible to the guest (from the United States) in English. 

Melanie185
Level 2
Netanya, Israel

I don't see translate button and when I right click can't get translate and I do have chrome. Any other suggestions?

Tj66
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Yes I'd love this function too they have translation in the messages, reviews would be good too

Jude9
Level 6
Berkeley, CA

I just encountered this. I'm going run the review through google translation and post it as my "response"

Renata283
Level 2
Portland, OR

I did the google translate in reply but then had another idea. I went to my profile and saw the translate button was there. I just might not be available while in the hosting mode.

Andrea-and-Glenn0
Level 10
Mill Bay, Canada

Yes, I found the translation button in my profile, thanks @Renata283  that made me look and correct it. 

I know it’s an old thread, but I needed the answer and searched this board…it works!!