Unfair and untrue review

Dominik68
Level 1
Trnava, Slovakia

Unfair and untrue review

Hi  my guest left very untrue review on my wall and plus he messed up my ratings what can I do about it I have already reported to review but my stars got lower because of him   

6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Dominik68 ,

You probably refer to the review of R. ? Allthough written in two languages, i  do not understand what exactly the problem is. Seems you asked the guest to leave ? You could have added a public comment to the review, but it is not there. Maybe call Airbnb to ask for removal...

Yes it’s Mr. R.  No I did not tell him to go even know he deserved to he stayed all the nights he paid so it’s  not about that.  I actually have talk to him several times and I just did not want him to stay in my apartment again because he left a big mess after him.  I did not give him bad reviews and I just didn’t want to do anything extra I just wanted to be done with him. 

Dominik68
Level 1
Trnava, Slovakia

How do I get to call to our airB&B ?

@Dominik68  Contact helpguide is directly above the page on this forum. 

Aaryn0
Level 3
Toronto, Canada

Currently nothing... Airbnb cares more about guest satisfaction than host ratings and therefore customer satisfaction 

Diane293
Level 2
Richboro, PA

I had the same problem. I knew I was going to get an untrue negative review from the first day. I advise the guest to leave with the refund, and he refused. I contacted Airbnb and told them he was going to give me a bad review. I receive no response from them.