What Hosts are saying

Hey

If my guest booked (12 days ) and after he checked in by 2 days decide to check out ? Should I pay him the different price ? Latest reply by Susan151
    I have a guest who is asking a question about their payment schedule (when the next payment is? will it be the same credit card?). They are new to Airbnb and I wanted to direct them to the appropiate information on the Airbnb site. I can't find anything... Latest reply by Karole3
    I’ve had lots of problems with guests new to airbnb and young, when I see a young person and new to the app , I am very doubtful, I have approved them but lately in just a couple of months, younger hosts have left my house, very dirty , broken things at f... Latest reply by VictorJavier1
    hello, waiting for my payout bank account verification. Airbnb already sended me 0,01 on my bank account to verify, but status of my payout method is still on ***default***. This is 10 days ago now! how to react? thanks in advance annie Latest reply by Stephanie
    Hi all, I not long ago booked an Airbnb for me and a group of friends. Unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances, I am unable to travel. As the booking is in my name, will my friends still be able to use the Airbnb even if I am not there? Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Just had a five day reservation, guests arrived while i was away and left the following morning before I returned. She messaged to say work commitments and what a lovely place. However as a result the Ecotax was not paid. Presumably the full time of the r... Latest reply by Stephanie
    Previously I used to get an sms with confirmation after I had accepted the booking and the guests had paid. I dont seem to get this now why? Thanks Mandy Latest reply by Quincy