What Hosts are saying

So I had a reservation with this russian guest, she wanted checked in at 2am in the morning even if it's not allowed but since I live close to my appartment I chose to let them in.Tomorrow morning she sends me a message requesting that the appartment shou... Latest reply by Ton11
    Hi, my name is Maureen Ardoyno. I have a house in Plano that hasn’t been sold and I was thinking about making it into an Airbnb. I wanted to ask about your experience with Airbnb and any advice you have to offer me in making it successful. Latest reply by Linda108
    Salve, ma nelle valutazioni finali che lascia l'ospite, per precisione esattamente cosa si intende?
    My trip was cancelled due to insufficient funds three days ago (25th of April), yet I recieved no information when the payment would be withdrawn from my account (I had two payments), nor any information that it had been cancelled. How does Airbnb's polic... Latest reply by Gordon0
    This is the message I have just had to send to a potential guest in our high season. She had complained that she was b eing asked to pay more than she expected.'That is completely weird. I now know why I'm so confused: Airbnb has taken the wrong daily pr...
    I’m moving from hosting to adding co-hosting services and am looking for examples of Co-hosting contracts to model one after. Any help and insight would be greatly appreciated ! John in Florida
    Just bear with me on this.Are cleaning fees for:1 Prepping the listing for an incoming guest?OR2 Cleaning up after the guest who paid the cleaning charge? I always believed it was 2.I realise that with back to back reservations these co-incide but I have ... Latest reply by Mark116