What Hosts are saying

Hi I am wondering about an update on the ability to do Air BnB in Daytona Beach? We are considering it but do not want to proceed too far by not knowing. Thank you Latest reply by Auntie0
    Bog ja sam se uključila iznajmljivanju sa svoja 2 apartmana ,uredno primila goste no nikako od srpnja mjeseca ove godine nisam dobila uplatu na tekući račun. Neznam je li ptoblem u tome što sam prvi put dala deviznu račun u eurima . Od prijatelja... Latest reply by Mahir8
    Hello Everyone, I am starting an art program in France in the area of Saint Raphael and Fréjus. I am seeking hosts who have an iterest in having people stay for an extended period of time, one to three months, from September to June. If anyone who has a r... Latest reply by Robert6112
    Hello, I wanted to know the process of beginning to share my home as an airbnb in Puerto Rico. Its in the southern coast of the island. Any information that pertains to the beginning steps. I know about about the occupancy 7% tax, what steps do I need to ... Latest reply by Miguel1821
    I would like to create a forum for local hosts of nevada county.... Buy I'll start with my first question:The article in the Union from 3/26: https://www.theunion.com/news/local-news/nevada-county-supervisors-implement-new-rules-for-accessory-dwelling-uni... Latest reply by Ben4640
    Hello Airbnb community.I have been very fortunate to receive some wonderful reviews but they are written in the guests language, which of course I don't have an issue with, but wondered if Airbnb would translate it on the hosts page to the language the ho... Latest reply by Andrea-and-Glenn0
    For two days I have tried to request a booking for a property. Each time, after entering payment information, I get an overlay screen and spinning wheel -- it times out. No confirmation, no nothin'. I'm running lates MacOS X and Safari browser. Any hints?... Latest reply by Mark4268