What Hosts are saying

We stayed at a listing where the address given was incorrect and we were asked not to mention Airbnb to neighbors. (These details only became apparent after we checked in.) We had to pick up the key from a lockbox locked to a bike rack in front of the l... Latest reply by Melinda-and-Todd0
    2 days ago. i had a reservation. But i wasn't at home at that time. And i told the guest about the situation. He said ok and wrote the situation to airbnb to cancel. Then my plans changed and i told my host to come. He said ok but he didnt come. And the a... Latest reply by Alon1
    Has anyone else been issued a refund to a mysterious invalid account number and told that it's not air bnb's problem? Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi, I frequently have guest sending me messages on pre approve asking me if they can use my addres to buy products from amazon while their staying. What do hosts do in this case? Latest reply by Quincy
    i know this is wrong place to write a problem but i need your help. 2 days ago. i had a reservation. But i wasn't at home at that time. And i told the guest about the situation gently. He is from Turkey he understood me. He said ok and wrote the situati...