What Hosts are saying

I have some questions for those who are up and running with Plus: Do do I ever get to see the photos taken of my home? Do do I get to choose which ones to use? Can I restrict pictures of the outside of my home? Since I stay when it’s not booked it makes ...
    I'm in a quandary. I just had a guest new to Airbnb with no reviews. The room was booked for one, a young female. She showed up with her boyfriend (#1). Reservation was for two nights. They asked for a third night in which only the boyfriend stayed -- wei... Latest reply by Victoria567
    If we leave wine or other alcohol for our guests, aren't we treading into dangerous legal territory? If they drive impaired, fall and get injured, get sick and have medical bills... is it worth possible liability issues? Hoping someone can guide me to a f... Latest reply by Ana1136
    We would love to know why Guest Profiles get approved without a photo ID as this has happened now 2 times in a row and we feel this is not acceptible...we could not be accepted as a guest only last year until our photo was on our application...THIS IS NOT... Latest reply by Victoria567
    Is there a setting where the host can choose if the guest pays when they book or when they arrive? I have seen something about a deposit and then full payment later but it may depend on which country you are from or which country the property is. Does any... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi , I was wondering if anyone had trouble opening their calendar tab on their phones at times? If so how do I fix this problem, its really frustrating when trying to check guests arrival times and it is stuck in loading stage. I have tried turning my ph... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi folks, just started with bnbI have one property that sleeps 8 listed just now but i also have an annex that sleeps 4 that im just getting ready to list (they are literally back to back)I'll be listing them separately but was wondering if theres any way... Latest reply by Aesha0
    Good morning everyone.What is the purpose of duplicating an ad in Air BnB ? Latest reply by Tony393