What Hosts are saying

I can not find my listing in search results. I have un snoozed recently. I have checked and it is listed Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi I have followed the instructions given by going to "Availability" and editing length of stay so that during school holidays we take bookings for a whole week and not just for a few days. There is a list of these dates set up but it hasn't shown up on t... Latest reply by Cor3
    I would like to make one specific date unavailable for a check in. Anyone know how to do it? Actually, what I really want to do is "lock" a specific saturday to the friday before it, so there will be no turnover on the saturday. Booking from Monday throug... Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi Everyone, I'm a new host and would love your feedback on this, I have a 2 bedroom fully contained guesthouse on Airbnb and have no idea how much to charge for security deposit. Has anyone had damage caused by guests to their property and what were the... Latest reply by Jana115
    Hello there, I use to have special prices on specific days of the month. Now I can only see the possibility to add a weekly price, but I can't update the prices day by day. Let's say I want the weekend of easter to be more expensive, then the rest of Apri... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hi can anyone advise please i have several bookings recently which i have replied to you via email before accepting the booking, as i want to advise guests about the road situatin to the Golden Bay. It seems that Airbnb no nothing about this situation and... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Hello all, In the city of Louisville, Kentucky. After much research I found the correct information regarding hosting fees, collecting taxes from guests and reporting to the Louisville Metro Revenue Commission. Here are the steps to follow: STEP 1:Every h... Latest reply by Elizabeth499