What Hosts are saying

I have set up to export and import my airbnb calendar with Homeway but they dont match.Because I got the air bnb calendar wrong to start with it is now showing dates on Homeaway that are not booked. I have corrected them on air bnb but this has not corre... Latest reply by Sally267
    Hi everyone Can someone tell me if it is possible to to set a weekly price. We book Friday to Friday on our small holiday cottage in the UK. At certain times of the year I am happy to take part weeks but from Easter onwards I would like a sliding scale fr... Latest reply by Turquoise1
    Can anyone help with this? My account is fully verified but every time I try to make a booking, it says I can't and I need to contact Airbnb support. I have and I did not get any response. It's been doing this for a few days. I tried to contact the host a... Latest reply by Ronke0
    Hello everyoneThis is not a typical issue in this conversation but maybe i am lucky and someone offers its help. I am studying bussines management in Madrid and due to my final project, i am really interested at how Airbnb works, how it has reached its sp...
    I am a host and have gone through the verification process. I recieved a message saying verification was complete. I then tried to respond to potential guests and they were not able to see my messages due to "not being verified". I am having to pay som... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
    i´m from Mexico and when i try to book with a debit card appears an error message who said: We were unable to authorize the payment to your credit card. Please confirm that all the details are correct. You may also contact your bank to confirm that they... Latest reply by Sak0
    • errorpago.png