What Hosts are saying

Hi all, I've just made my 2nd booking on Airbnb and the host is requesting my email and phone details. I responded that I would prefer to keep the email communication through the Airbnb Messaging System, however they have now come back saying that they ne... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Hello I am Cuban experiecne host based in Vinales, Cuba. I am an experience host and I would like that guests who are booking my experience can also see and book my place. I see some experience hosts have a wishlist on their experiences profiles bu...
    I have rented for several years our family house in baie de somme/France.To keep our price low people brought their own bed linen and towels.It was also possible to do the cleening themselves or paye a fee. (Travellers could make a choice)With the new pol... Latest reply by Jeanine26
    I have (perhaps unwisely) finally accepted a booking from a guest from South Africa who has wanted to book for 3 nights in my accommodation in the UK in order to attend a cycle race "nearby". He says it will be 2 guests, I don't know who the other guest ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Every now and then I pop in and have a look on these discussion boards, sometimes I join in sometimes I read and move on..... however today I am suddenly getting an email for every new post? How did I do that??? How do I undo it?? As much as I love you al... Latest reply by Cor3
    Hi I added a weekly & monthly discount when I set up all three of my listing.But it was removed from the listings.I just added it on my listing again today. But not sure if it will happen again. Can anyone advise on the matter?How/why did was it removed? ... Latest reply by Nindya0
    I have finished listing my duplex on Air bnb, as a 1 BEDROOM, 2BEDROOM, 3 BEDROOM. I am hoping I can sync the calenders to communicate with each listing to prevent double bookings. Ex. the 3 bedroom gets rented, is there an automatic way Air bnb will upda... Latest reply by Misty18