What Hosts are saying

Hello dear hosts I have a big question! We had guests who did not follow the rules! They were laughable until the neighbors wanted to call the police and left a mess in the apartment! I wanted to be nice to leave them some snacks that eventually got the ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    hi - I am trying to make some bookings for our trip to NZ early next month. suprisingly, i am not able to use my Indian credit card. i get different types of errors at different times. sometimes it says i should try later - other times the error says that...
    When I log into my app on my phone device I can see my current reservation that I have, however when I log into the website from a desktop it does not reflect the same information, it actually shows no bookings at all. How do I get both platforms to be sy...
    I have a problem with my reservation too, as I booked an apartment in London, and Airbnb asked me to transfer the money to a bank account as there is an issue with the host for credit card if the amount is over 1000 Dollars, and I Paid 2,240 GBP through b... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have my google calendar syncronised with my Airbnb account. That works fine and if I update my google calendar my Airbnb calendar shows that entries. The question is when someone book through Airbnb it does not syncronise back to my google calendar, do ... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hello, My co-host will be out of town for the next few days. I will be doing the cleaning and managing for this time. How do I change my settings so that she isn't getting paid for days she is not actually helping run my airbnb listing? Thank you, Rena Latest reply by Mario-and-Cata0
    Hi there - I have been attempting many times to verify my ID today. I uploaded my driver license, passport... tried all options and still no luck. Is ther any tricks to this??Can someone please help!!Thanks Latest reply by Mario-and-Cata0
    I am wondering what type of insurance people use for renting out lake home. Do most people just get an extra umbrella policy? Or do they just risk it? I will have normal home owners insurance.