What Hosts are saying

Hi. Just listed my property and got my first enquiry. How do I respond? there doesn't seem to be a way to type in my response and send it. Thanks in Advance Adrian Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hi- can anyone help me speak to somebody above a case manager at the super host line? The case manager made a mistake and altered my guest’s stay AND gave them a large refund which I did not approve. Nobody is helping me resolve this issue. The case manag... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Hello, I am still new to this and I have run in to a snag. My guest is now 1 &1/2 hours over check out, I have contacted him a few times and he keeps saying he will be out . First time he said 30 minutes and then 45 minutes later I text him again and h... Latest reply by Kendra19
    Hi All,Every time I check my listing doesn't show up on the search results at all! Even when I zoom in on my area. Why is this happening? Even if I filter to see the dates I set available, it doesn't show up still. Any suggestions are appreciated! Latest reply by Matthew285