What Hosts are saying

Recently, while browzing a website called Air tasker which give people a platform to offers payment for various jobs and tasks online. I a number of tasks being offered to; -in return for submitting a bad reviews to a random host on AirBNB they would pay ... Latest reply by David126
    hello this is my firs time using airbnb, but i'm stuck in verify photo ID. the system keep asking me to upload images and take selfies, but none works. i'm looking to book a vacation soon. could you help me solve this? thanks
    We added an additional language while we used English to create the first version of the listing.Now we are ready to do a version of the listing in the second language, but we can't find where it is, where to start. Is it because we added a language too e... Latest reply by Valerie283
    I just received a message that someone had booked my unit. There was no communication up front and Airbnb was nowhere in the text message I got for the booking. I do not have auto-booking on either How does this happen? Have I been hacked? Any insigh... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I just received an email saying I need to add a new photo or my reservation will be cancelled. But when I click the "Take another photo" button, I get a page that says I'm all set. How can I add a new photo? Just to make things more confusing, my profil...
    Hallo, wir haben diese Wohnung bei Airbnb: https://www.airbnb.de/rooms/21250859Preis ist 50 euro pro Nacht. Jetzt hat jemand eine Anfrage gesendet für 5 Wochen Auftenhalt. Das ist ok, aber da sollte es nur 10 % Rabatt geben. Airbnb bietet das Ganze aber ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi guys My son is going to stay in my AirBnB apartment for 3 months long. Do I need to canceal the Airbnb registration? Is there a option to stop hosting for a long period of time? What is the best way to follow in such case? Thanks in advance. Latest reply by Ben205
    HelloI received a booking request from a person who doesn't have reviews, but apparently is an airbnb member since 2014. He only has verifications. Can I trust him? And what about another guest whose only verifications are: phone number and email addres... Latest reply by Claire452
    AIRBNB Team Greetings from Thilhara Days Inn, We seek your assistnce to know how to have reactivaed expird payouts and get money. Below mentioned are the pay out details. 08/10/2017 PayoutTransfer to Western Union: [Personal information hidd... Latest reply by Lahiru2