What Hosts are saying

Anybhad a guest repeatedly ask to arrive early, despite the dates be blocked on the calendar and explain 3 times that the space would not be ready until the reservation start date? He is pushing my buttons and it makes me concerned that he has a lack of l... Latest reply by Helen3
    The System always says 'Input Not valid, try again' when trying to adjust pricing for a certain defined period. Thus I had to unfortunately pause my ad for the time being since otherwise people could get our luxury Apartment far too cheap. Thx for telling... Latest reply by Linda108
    Please help :a guest booked in was happy with the place .I gave him the key he left at.After 30mnts he came back claiming the place is not suitable.He wants a refund.After he claimed the place is ok and clean, he turn around and say the place is delapit... Latest reply by Patience1
    good dayplease assist, an employee created a listing with my details. when the employee stopped working i was under the impression that the listing was deleted and i created a new listing but i keep getting inquiries on the old listing, when i click to re... Latest reply by Diana456
    I am an existing host and want to create a new listing seperate from my present listing as I do not want to combine stats from the two properties since they are very different.How can I do this without creating a new registration profile?Does someone else... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I cannot seem to save/activate my listing (followed instructions under Manage my listing, step #5). I have editted it today but before editing, I thought it had been published (receive airbnb emails congratulating me as such!) however I cannot see my list... Latest reply by Emiel1
    My guest will check in tomorrow but i still did not receive the payment. How can i confirm aside from checking my account? Latest reply by Ina20
    Dear Sir/Madam, There is any wrong with my Address in Map, so my guests couldn't find my Apartment The Coordinates of my Apartment is 21.032748 (latitude) and 105.784662 (longtitude). But, in Airbnb, it is 21.034489 (latitude) and 105.777683 (longtitude)... Latest reply by Irena35