What Hosts are saying

Hi there, has anyone else experienced problems contacting a host through their property page? I have not yet booked as I have been having problems with the date selector also, so was wanting to contact host direct to enquire.Thanks!Debs Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hi, We have our first hosting experience coming up with guests checking-in in two days. So, its all very new. What I don't understand is that I set our nightly rate as NZ$400 to be competitive with competition and availability over the New Year in Queen... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, admin.. Please reply me urgent.. i got the problem, untill now my payout still pending..please help me and resolve it urgent.. TQ [Personal information hidden for safety reasons] i receive this email but NOT RECEIVE THE PAYMENT INTO MAY ACCOUNT.... Latest reply by Donna275
    Dear Airbnb.com, We have booking [guest name] check in 24/12-27/12/2017, Please advise us the payment of this booking. Totally: USD 142.59 We waiting for your soonest feedback. Many thanks, Ngo ****- Sales Manager Latest reply by Lizzie
    so i get an email a few days before check in reminding me someone will check in. Can i adjust this timing some where. i want the email the day off or day before not "days" before. 1 day before would be best. Now i ignore them as they do nothing for me but... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Nightly price in my apartment is 19$ and extra guest 15$.The smart price is off and I don't have any discount for special days.I see that someone booked several days in February just for 10$ (per night)I can't explain the fact. Help me please. What's hap... Latest reply by Irakli6