What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone, I have a guest who booked to stay with me for 10 days, however, he wants to cancel one day in between to travel and return to stay the rest. I am happy to give him a refund on that one day and in return he would want to give me a good revi... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hi there. We are new to airbnb and received our first booking and are super excited. When we look at the payment our room rate is less then what we stipulated on our advert and this cost was put there before I included smart pricing. Even when I go onto m... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hi I relisted my house on 10th December and although it is says it is listed on my hosting dashboard, it does not come up on the search map. I have checked all my settings but I cannot see the problem. Can someone let me know what I need to do. This is ... Latest reply by Annie298
    Hello all, My space is available tonight and the guest scheduled for arrival tomorrow requested a day-early arrival. I agreed and am trying to adjust the dates, but continue to get a ‘something went wrong, check in date cannot be in the past’ message, eve... Latest reply by Aaron165
    I have an apartment listed that accommodates up to four people.Is anyone able to explain why my listing doesn't seem to appear when searching for two guests when it is clear there are limited alternative options available?Any advice would be gratefully re... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Hello Community!I am a new host and I have published my apartment on a strict cancellation policy. My guest has cancelled his reservation and later sent me a message telling me that he made a mistake and didn't actually wish to cancel the reservation and ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi,We had a guest from another county cancel a 16 night stay due to personal reasons 10 days prior to his stay. He now messaged me and asked if his friend can pick up a package that he had shipped to my home before he canceled his trip. I haven't replied ... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Whenever i try book a place i get an error message saying: It is not possible to book this property. Please contact Airbnb Support. i've verified everything i can think of, even added my work email address and verified that. Today i was suddenly prompted... Latest reply by Clare0