What Hosts are saying

I wonder if anyone can help? A guest booked 6 days and after 3 days decided to go home 2 days early. I adjusted the reservation but a pay out was already on it's way to my account. So Airbnb and took the difference off my next reservation the following we... Latest reply by Kirsty28
    the apartment next to mine has Chinese guests that cant speak English they dont know how to turn on heater - or contact the host - how can i help them ??? is there an immediate chat or some assistance on the AIrbnb website to ask them to contact the host?... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello everybody We have a guest house on the island of Eleuthera, Bahamas. I had two bookings for October 11-17. This was during Hurricane Matthew. After corresponding with my guests I told them it would be safer if they are not coming. One party cancelle... Latest reply by Cynthia43
    Whats your thoughts on hosting 17 year olds ? They were host to say that they only 17. Is this allowed on Airbnb? Latest reply by Jann3
    Hi All. I recently returned from a trip to Italy where we (2 sisters and I) stayed in ABB apartments. Our last apartment had what we considered a serious problem that began with bad odor and escalated to coming home after a long day of touristing to a ca... Latest reply by John915
    I am a fairly new host who recently asked for help with hosting services through AirBnB. I have now received a proposal sent to me but my problem is that I can not find the suggestion somewhere in the app? Is there anyone who knows or should I contact her...