What Hosts are saying

I Like to provide as much comfort as possible to my guests but when someone breaks the rules is disturbing other people minds.I feel frustrated and helpless what should I do if I reported to Airbnb and she/he doesn’t change and countinously breaking the ... Latest reply by Quincy
    How do I prevent guests from using things they shouldn't, such as the laundry room, when I am not home? My water usage went from 4000 gals a month to 12,000 gals a month, just from guests washing items they had in storage, and one guest stayed 5 weeks a... Latest reply by Erin219
    I had a reservation for next december. My host cancelled on 3rd Sept. I contacted airbnb because when i booked my reservation a few months ago i did it by using a debit card i no longer have. I have changed institutions since then and having my reservati... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi, I have been letting my villa through Airbnb for a while but never used it to book anywhere myself so not sure how the whole booking system works. In particular I would like to be able to tell prospective clients how much deposit will be taken from th... Latest reply by Helen3
    We have had a guest damage several things in our Airbnb and want to block them from reserving with us in the future. Is there a way to do this? Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi! We have just listed our loft in Bellerive, Tasmania but our ranking is quite low.Reason why I am concerned is that many in the Airbnb community mention that the platform places new listing at the top in order to get a few reservations and "start the b... Latest reply by Julie1195