What Hosts are saying

I admit my foolishness in booking a family stay with a host that I did have a bad feeling about from the start. She had 92 nearly five-star reviews for other properties, but not this particular one. As well, she had SEVERAL (as in too many to count, pages... Latest reply by Allison2
    Hi. I have a potential guest that is really struggling with pricing on the site. I am in the UK so my pricing for the property is in GBP. She is living in France at the moment and so asked for a price in Euro's. I used a currency converter to give a GB... Latest reply by Julia66
    Hi,I created a payment method which is the Airbnb Prepaid MasterCard, and it was supposed to reach me somehow (at least that is what I understood) but it has been more then a month now and I already started having guests but I cant have my payments becaus... Latest reply by K30
    Women hosting women−it’s catching on.Two years ago, I visited a dear friend who is a single mother living with her daughter in a two-bedroom, one bath apartment in downtown Boston. She offered her second bedroom on Airbnb for women-only and hosted female ... Latest reply by Maiia1
    • IMG_0293.jpg
    Hi all,Air bnb host in Portland or. Is anyone else having issues with their Iphone app not allowing them to access the calendar? I can access all the other parts of the app but the calendar won't come up Latest reply by Clare0