What Hosts are saying

A guest is due to arrive this evening? When she made the reservation a couple of weeks ago she said her arrival time would be between 7 - 9 p.m. I have messaged her via Airbnb & sent text messages since but no replies. It is now 9.50 p.m & she still ha... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi, I am new to Airbnb. I have a 4 bedroom villa that can be rented as a 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms (people would not be sharing with someone else if they rent only a 2 bedroom for example). My price is different for 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms but it is also different de... Latest reply by Vanina19
    I used to have all my payout go to my paypal account but I do not wish to use paypal anymore.I also do not wish to directly deposit into my bank account. Are those 2 the only way to get payouts?? Latest reply by Quincy
    Our family are currently living in Beijing, China. We own a house in Langebaan, Western Cape, South Africa. Does Airbnb provide the service to take on the full role and responsibilities that comes with hosting? I am not able to physically be there to ful...
    I am a guest and I have recently booked a house and according to her message to me, my instant booking doesn't qualify for my event I am having. My issue is will I get a full refund back If I cancel because it tells me I have to pay a service fee. It has ... Latest reply by Sarah977