What Hosts are saying

A guest messaged me yesterday to come and look at our Airbnb today. She decided it will not work for her family. I did not pre-approve or decline her request. I’m still within the 24 hr timeframe. What should I do or what should I have done? Will this hur... Latest reply by Shona33
    We have guests at the moment and although they have use of the microwave in the dining room for breakfast, i have said they can use it for the two babies meals. But they are cooking meals in their rooms and eating in our dining room! My listing states no... Latest reply by Quincy
    I've spent most of my morning trying to get rid of the fried burnt food smell from the flat, i thought they'd been smoking, and scrubbing pans unsuccessfully as they're ruined. I'm wondering whether I should ask for reimbursement of the pans as I can't l... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi my guest left very untrue review on my wall and plus he messed up my ratings what can I do about it I have already reported to review but my stars got lower because of him Latest reply by Diane293
    Hello, I'm Amy. can you help me check I have a reservation was : **, Aug 27, 2018 - Aug 30, 2018 Nha Trang Center Place - Ocean View Room Reservation ** Total : 116.40 usd on August, but I didn't get payout from Airbnb. Please help me check again.... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hi everyone, I have booked a room for my mother who helped me moving in a Uni residence, but the host only accepted the reservation (meaning he also go paid and I got debited) and answered us the day after. I had booked for the 3rd to the 4th (so I s... Latest reply by Letti0
    Hi there - does anyone around here knows the German tax regulations for hosting on Airbnb? Thx, Filipe Latest reply by Johanna188